Friday, January 23, 2009

Interview #3

Interviewee – Ava Cresta
Age – 28 Months (2yrs 4mths)
Date – January 21st 2009
Location – Bath Time
Interviewer – Momma
Momma- Can Momma ask you some questions?
Ava- Okay
Momma –Do you know your name?
Ava- Yes, Ava.
Momma – YES. What are you doing right now?
Ava- Baaathhhh
Momma – Whats that? As I point at the washcloth in her hands
Ava- Ava keeps her head down and looks at me with the death stare, her eyebrows scrunched forward squeezing the shit out of the wash cloth says very slowly UNDER WADER *Must be the Italian coming out in her, cause if that washcloth had been alive it would have been swimming with the fish after Ava man handled it!
Momma – Ahh…where are you going tomorrow?
Ava- GiGi’s
Momma – Who are you gonna see?
Ava- Me, pointing towards herself!
Momma – Who else?
Ava- Uncle Meats
Momma – and?
Ava- KoKo
Momma – Umm, I don’t think Koko will be there!
Ava- looks up at me, wide eyed and says Oh NO?
Momma – So what did you eat for Lunch today?
Ava- Dunno
Momma – Who’s your best friend?
Ava- Kaylee…KAYLEE
Ava- Me have it? Me have it? Asking for a toy from the bin of bath toys.
Momma – Sure…..ahh you have it up side down
Ava- OKAY!
*before asking my next question I reached in the water and pulled out a flute, that fills with water to make different sound, I took a deep breath and let it rip.
Ava- STOP extending her arm waving it at me…CUT IT OUT!
Momma – Did she just tell me to cut it out? I holler for her Daddy and when he comes in I said “Your daughter just old me to CUT IT OUT!” His eyes widen, laughs and I say “where did she learn that?” *half laughing* he replys “JOEY” and walks away…
Ava- takes a small toy fishing pole holding it to her mouth, pretends to whistle and laughs saying I Miss.Hannigan….I love u Hannigan continues to crack herself up.
*Not only has my child now told me to CUT IT OUT but now she is impersonating a drunk from the movie Annie…it was pretty cute though.
Momma – Miss Magoo I think its time to get out of the bath, what do you think?
Ava- okay

No comments:

Post a Comment